Are you in the market for a new sewing machine? Serger sewing machines have a number of advantages over standard sewing machines. But before choosing a new sewing machine, you must compare the functions and details.
- 1 The best Serger sewing machines in 2017
- 2 10. Serger sewing machine of excellent quality ProFinish
- 3 9. American sewing machine Serger Serger AH100 from Tacony
- 4 8. The reliable portable sewing machine DreamStitcher 600SO 2/3/4-Thread
- 5 7. Sewing machine SiBOO HSO-747D for professional finishing
- 6 6. EverSewn Hero 400-Stitch Multi-Featured Durable Sewing & amp; Embroidery machine
- 7 5. Singer 14SH654 Finishing Touch sewing machine
- 8 4. Juki Pearl Line MO-654DE 2/3/4 Thread Serger with a bonus
- 9 3. Janome MOD-8933 Serger with thread application
- 10 2. Singer 14CG754 ProFinish 2-3-4 Thread Serger with the Intro DVD
- 11 1. Brother 1034D ¾ Core thread with differential feed
Choosing the best Serger sewing machine
Serger sewing machines use a different stitch than a standard sewing machine. This makes a strong seam that can stretch. This helps to prevent tears and abrasions. [eleven]
If you are looking for the best serger sewing machine in 2017, you want to explore the features of each sewing machine. There are several features to which you should pay close attention, including:
- Adjustable differential feed
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Adjustable sewing speed with pedal control pedal
- Convenient adjustment of the width of the seam
- Simplicity of management
- Built-in thread cutter
- Adjustable settings
There are dozens of other functions. But additional functions often refer to the same type of project. If this is your first serger, focus on the main functions and worry less about these special functions.
You should also consider the price. Sewing machines are usually more expensive than traditional sewing machines. You can expect to spend more on these quality cars. But you still need to set a budget.
The best Serger sewing machines in 2017
Finally, do not forget to read reviews and learn more about the best options. To help you – here are the top 10 best sewing machines for sergeons in 2017.
10. Serger sewing machine of excellent quality ProFinish
The first option is a quality sewing machine with adjustable cutting width, stitch length control and other useful functions. Below we will consider some of the basic details and advantages of this sewing machine serger:
- 1300 stitches per minute
- 2/3/4-thread sewing
- Color coding
Why should you consider this machine? Firstly, it’s a quality car. It’s strict and durable. And it includes standard functions. This includes 2/3/4-thread sewing and a color scheme for thread cutting on the machine.
This is the general version of the sewing machine Singer serger. Although it contains & ldquo; Singer & rdquo; Brand name, it is produced by another company. For this reason, he achieves only 10th place in this of the best sewing machines serger. But, in general, it is still an excellent car, and the price is not too high.
9. American sewing machine Serger Serger AH100 from Tacony
In number 9 in this list is a sewing machine for color-coded sergers and a useful educational video. This is a standard sewing machine with 2/3/4 threads with the following characteristics:
- Easy customization of design
- The legs of the sucker
This machine has a sense of quality. The machine is sturdy and works perfectly with special threads. The sucker legs help keep it in place on your sewing table. And the price is reasonable.
There are several shortcomings. It is difficult to use a spanner, which is designed to grind the needles from the machine. Changing needles can be a hassle. But this is not a serious inconvenience. In addition, before using this machine for filing trousers, you will need to change the front panel and make some changes to the tension. These are minor complaints, given the quality of this machine. So, in the end, this is an excellent choice, but not the best.
8. The reliable portable sewing machine DreamStitcher 600SO 2/3/4-Thread
The company that produces this next sewing machine is called Reliable. This is a suitable name, given that this sewing machine is very reliable. This compact portable sewing machine with the following features and benefits:
- 2/3/4 thread portable sewing machine
- dual-stream overlock converter
- Enables differential feed
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- Integrated roller plate
- The maximum speed is 1000 rpm
- Includes 1-year warranty
This machine is ready for use out of the box. Within 10-15 minutes you can work on your next sewing project. The seams are uniform and even. The machine is also easily cut. You do not have to worry about breaking needles. The tension is easily adjustable.
What are the disadvantages? One of the disadvantages is the cost. This machine costs twice as much as some others. Besides the cost, this machine is a good choice. It is compact and includes a storage compartment for accessories.
7. Sewing machine SiBOO HSO-747D for professional finishing
This next serger sewing machine is a two-headed machine and can be converted into 3 or 4 threads. It also includes a color flow diagram to simplify the streaming process. Other details include:
- Differential feed that helps prevent stretching and drying
- Adjustment table for tension adjustment based on the project
- 1300 stitches per minute
- Adjustable pressure plate
Advantages include the price and simplicity of this machine. The controls are very simple and straightforward. This is useful because the operation manual is not very detailed. This machine comes with two tweezers and an adjustable presser foot. You can also switch to sewing.
Disadvantages include the lack of instructions and the lack of universality. Due to the power of this machine, it may not be suitable for working with heavy fabrics. For example, jeans for filing will be complicated with the help of this sewing machine serger. After all, this device is easy to operate and a good option for people who are new to sewing or new to using a sewing machine serger. It is affordable and will do its job – for basic sewing projects.
6. EverSewn Hero 400-Stitch Multi-Featured Durable Sewing & amp; Embroidery machine
Here is another great choice for adding a serger sewing machine in your craft hall. In addition to functioning as a standard serger sewing machine, it works like an embroidery machine. Here are some details:
- Includes 40 built-in embroidery designs
- Automatic Thread Thread Threader
- Controlling the level of the upper thread and the thread coil
- Includes 8 different clamping legs
The inclusion of 8 different presser legs gives you more options on the types of fabric that you can use, and the types of projects you can work on. Other benefits include a useful user guide, smooth operation and easy-to-understand controls. Even if you do not have experience with a serge or embroidery machine, you should not have a problem using this device.
There are no noticeable flaws. This is a quality car without any serious problems. But this is also expensive. Since you get both a sewing machine and an embroidery machine, you can expect to pay more. This car costs about $ 600, depending on the latest selling price.
5. Singer 14SH654 Finishing Touch sewing machine
The next option is a two-spindle sewing machine with differential feed. This is a worthy option with the following functions:
- Adjustable stitch width – from 3.0 to 6.7 mm
- Adjustable stitch length – from 2.0 to 4.0 mm
- Color coding
- Easy tension adjustment
- Easily convert to sewing machine
This sewing machine serger is easy to use and customize. It comes with a universal presser foot. Although there are additional presser feet. It also comes with one neck. This singer easily scrolls, as expected, but there are a few shortcomings.
The first drawback is that this machine will only process light and medium fabrics. Heavy fabrics can be too large for this machine. In addition, some instructions in the instruction manual are either incorrect or apply to another model. In any case, this machine is still easy to use. In general, you get a good car without spending a fortune.
4. Juki Pearl Line MO-654DE 2/3/4 Thread Serger with a bonus
This next car is one of the best options. It includes many additional equipment and items. But there are some drawbacks. Before making a choice, review the following features, pluses and minuses:
- Presser feet
- 2,3 and 4 flow variants
- Microprotection switch
- Built-in sewing manometer for precise seams
- Includes a set of 8 objects and a socks sock
- Includes 8 thread cones
- Includes 50 needles
- Comes with electronic book and educational DVD
Superstructures are great. But the car is also wonderful. The machine comes pre-threaded, so you can start working right away. It is also easy to cut. The machine is equipped with the entire metal structure, which increases the weight of the machine, and also makes it durable and durable.
Overall, this is one of the best sewing machines for drilling. But, the price is high. This machine costs several times more than most other options. You get what you pay for. So, if you want the best, and the high price will not make you worry, then consider this sewing machine serger.
3. Janome MOD-8933 Serger with thread application
There is a serger sewing machine with a compact design and an overhead thread. Some of the other items include:
- Refill system with overlays with colored thread guides
- Rapid roll change and adjustable presser foot pressure
- Differential feed to prevent stretching
This machine is ready for use out of the box. The setting is fast, thanks to the color guide threads. There is even a plastic cover. You have the option to use 2, 3 or 4 streams. It produces clean cuts and works quietly compared to other sewing machines. These are great advantages, but there are some minor drawbacks.
The first potential problem is that there is no light on the front of the machine, which would be useful for streaming. But on the back there is light. In addition, it is compact, which is good and bad. In general, you can professional finish, without requiring many years of sewing experience. It is also equipped with a set of training DVD and instruction.
2. Singer 14CG754 ProFinish 2-3-4 Thread Serger with the Intro DVD
Next – a quality sewing machine with various options for placing various projects. It has the capabilities of a 2-3-4 thread, as well as these features and benefits:
- Differential feed excludes stretching and wrapping of your tissues
- Includes four built-in rolls for more trimming options
- Color coding allows quick and easy setup
This is the second Singer sewing machine that will appear on this list. This is because only a few companies produce sewing machines for sergeons. And, the Singer is a trusted name.
This machine is sturdy, but light enough for portability. It s also easy to thread. The sewing machine comes with a tutorial, which offers step-by-step instructions for cutting. In addition, you do not need a forceps. The stitching is clean, but the forage is smooth. It works well for the price.
What about flaws? There are no shortcomings to use this machine. But you may need to lubricate it before you start using it. Some people have problems with threads, but if you watch a DVD, it will take just a few minutes to install. In general, this is another great option, and it is available at an excellent price. Get yours today to start sewing, sewing and crafting.
1. Brother 1034D ¾ Core thread with differential feed
At the top of the list is the sewing machine serger. This is a reasonable price and offers the following benefits and opportunities:
- ¾ Sewing machine with thread drilling
- Works with a wide range of tissues
- 22 built-in stitch functions
- Ideal for apparel, home decor and crafts
This is a universal sewing machine serger. You can choose one of 4 overlocks, 3 overlock threads, a narrow edge, a roll seam and stitches with a ribbon lock. It also quickly lashes – up to 1300 stitches per minute. Whether you are new to sewing or just want a quality serger, this is an excellent option. The stitches are nice and neat. The setting is quick and easy. And you can easily customize the serger sewing machine to accommodate different types of fabrics.
There are no serious shortcomings for discussion. You gain access to the useful & ldquo; How-to & rdquo; Video and detailed user guide. Although, there is one small problem. Before using this machine, it should be oiled. But, lubricating with oil, this machine works fine. After all, this is the best combination of value, quality and ease of use.